Monday, October 19, 2009

Day 10 (355 days to go)

Hello Everyone :)

Um, ow, the leg muscles have been screaming at me for 2 days. I find myself stretching off an on all day because they just keep nagging at me.

I have to admit I was dragging my feet all day and finally got on the treadmill at 9:00 and walked my minimum of 2 miles in 40 minutes.

I'm working on printing and tagging well over 200 items of clothing to sell for consignment tomorrow and it's a bit distracting. 

Anyway, just trying to pace myself until I get through this week's worth of distractions :)

1 comment:

  1. I thought you had you clothes all tagged and ready to go!!! Only four kids to keep up with what's the distraction!! I am proud of you for doing some kind of exercise everyday! Tomorrow I am going to go to a Pi Yo class in the morning and I hope to also walk on the tredmill! Love you sis~

    ReplyDelete