Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Day 11 (354 days to go)

What a day!  Hello Everyone :)

Somehow I got 201 baby items tagged and ready for this week's Fall Sale. I had to have my stuff turned in by 7:30 pm tonight.  As I was driving home I was tempted to go through a drive-thru to feed the growling stomach from today's no-eat, drink lots of coffee, get the job done day :) Ha!

So because I have kids at home it's sometimes difficult to get one's needs met when you have little people around saying, "Mommy help me, Mommy do this, Mommy do that, Mommy can I have a drink of water". Yes, so difficult to say, "Mommy has to eat something first". So because of this dilemma of not knowing how to say NO to them it's much easier to eat something before I get home but difficult to find something healthy to eat so tonight I just came home with the thought that I could just grab an apple and pop in a slice of toast w/peanut butter & jelly on it so that's what I did :)  I don't know how healthy the peanut butter & jelly was for me but at least I didn't have to spend any money and it's probably healthier than the vanilla milkshake and Big'N'Tasty w/cheese that I was going to eat.

I sat down to eat and then thinking I should let the food settle before working out I remembered that tonight was "Biggest Loser" show so I turned on the T.V. a little after 8:00 to relax which was much needed tonight :) At 9:00 I was still a bit hungry so I ate an avocado and then at 10:00 I dragged my butt to the treadmill for my workout today.

I thought I was just going to do the barney basic 2 miles in 40 minutes and call it done but I did much better :)  I carried 3 lb. weights in each hand and did my workout for a record break of 37 minutes 33 seconds.  My legs are definitely feeling better and are ready for some sprinting :) I fast walked at a 3.0 for the 1st mile and a 3.3 for the 2nd mile.

Don't peek if you get grossed out easily but here's another Just Do It example.  I realized halfway into my workout that I wasn't, Oh never mind, you probably can't handle it :)

Love You All, I'll have more to share tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment