Sunday, October 18, 2009

Day 9 (356 days to go)

I Did It!

20 minutes for the first part of Stormia Ormatian's, Exercise For Life, video :) It wasn't quite as easy as when I was 17 but it's a good start for someone in their 30's who really hasn't worked out much in 10 years :)

I also walked 3 miles on my treadmill today! It took me just under 1 hour but I think a good goal for the weekends.  Saturday and Sunday will probably be good days for me to practice my 5, 10, 15, 20 mile runs this year :)

Another idea I have is to get plugged in with Portland's running teams.  Finding anyone that runs at 4:00 or 5:00 am would be a good thing for me since I don't like running in the dark by myself :)

Love You All, Whoever is Listening :) Would love to hear your comments :)

1 comment:

  1. You Go Girl!
    You are such an inspiration! Keep up the good work. I'm so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete