Saturday, October 31, 2009

Day 22 (343 days to go)

Hi,

I'm happy to say, I got my workout done before noon again :)  2 miles in 35:16 , except the hubby says it doesn't count because I took a potty break halfway through :) Despite the potty break I still did 18 minute miles and I ran at a 7.0 today!!! I'm doing good! Chris says I should put a timer next to my treadmill to count the real time if I have to stop to go pee.  Okay, so he's probably right. So, I guess that means yesterday's run didn't count because I had to stop halfway through to go make breakfast for my husband. Whatever!

I say, "Where There's a Will, There's Always a Way". I have 4 kids and a husband to take care of, oh yeah, and myself and the point is, I'm getting it done, every day!
Oh Yeah :)

Run on my friends :) Love every one of you!

1 comment: