Friday, October 30, 2009

Day 21 (344 days to go)

Hi :)                                                                 October 30th, 2009

I woke up this morning a little before 7:00 and got on my treadmill @ 7:15, Yay! I walked 1 mile before getting off the treadmill briefly to fix the hubby a milkshake and peanut butter and jelly sandwich and then hopped back on to finish the 2nd mile after he left for work.

It feels so much better to get my exercise in before the kids wake up and start my day.  Now if I can just do this every day then I'm good to go :) preferrably @ 5:30 or 6:00 and then I can do 3 miles each day :)

I have vegetable/bean soup in the crockpot for dinner :) Probably whip together a chicken salad as well :)

Have a Great Day!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are getting better and better at this exercising thing! I am really pround of you for sticking with it! You are doing Great! I was doing good for about one week and then I helped with a party and got side tracked with life. Got to get back into the groove!

    ReplyDelete