Thursday, March 18, 2010

Day 160 (205 days to go)

Hi,                 Thursday, March 18th, 2010

I've gotten caught up on my bloggings and am posting my new picture I took a month ago of me in a size 14 jean and my new medium size shirt :)  I've been landlocked between 197 and 200 lbs. for over 6 weeks now and I'm sooo ready to break into the 170 and 180's wearing my size 10's and 12's!



And here's a good photo of how long my hair is getting.



It's only 4:30 so hopefully there is some treadmill in my near future for tonight :) I'll be sure to let the world know if I get this accomplished today :)

Oh Wow!  I think I might have a record for tonight :)

2 Miles in 30:38  :)  I started off at 3.0, 3.5 and quickly got to 4.0 and stayed there for 30 minutes doing a light jog/fast walk and it felt oh so good, hardly broke a sweat, hmm, I see some more running in my near future :)

Total: 137 Miles!

No comments:

Post a Comment