Monday, November 23, 2009

Day 45 (320 days to go)

Hello All,                                              Monday, November 23rd, 2009

Oh boy, I'm cutting it close again. I finally got on the treadmill at 10:40pm and walked 2 miles in 40 minutes.

Just a lot going on lately. I have some new ideas and things I'm preparing for. The most recent thing coming up is a Garage Sale :) I don't think I've ever done a Garage Sale around Thanksgiving but I have a son whose been sick for 10 years and we've finally found a Doctor who says he can be well again in 6 months to a year and so we're looking for ways to raise money on behalf of his little life.  We are looking to down size to cut cost and to cut back on maintenance so we can focus more on his treatments and getting Jonathan well :) This Garage Sale is just an effort to get the ball rolling in the direction of raising money to the Cause of Jonathan's Healthy Future!  I Love you Son and "Where There's a Will, There is Always a Way".

My water today was: 64 ozs.

Food consumption:
- 6 dates, 120 calories, 0 fat calories
- 1 cup green tea, 0 calories
- 1 Tbsp. peanut butter,
- 1 cup mother's tea, 0 calories
- 1 cup green tea, 0 caloires
- 1 apple, 80 calories, 0 fat calories
- 22 oyster crackers, 60 calories, 15 fat calories
- 20 raw almonds,
- 1 apple, 2 Tbsp. caramel, 290 calories, 0 fat calories
- 3 bean soup w/2 slices cornbread
- 1 apple w/2 Tbsp. caramel, 290 calories, 0 fat calories
- 2 Popey's Chicken w/ 2 Tbsp. Potatoes w/gravy & 3 Tbsp. coleslaw
- 1 Reese's Peanut butter cup
- 1 Skittles bag, 250 calories, 25 fat calories
- 1 Wild Blue Beer ?

Total: 111 Miles!

No comments:

Post a Comment