Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Day 40 (325 days to go)

Hello All,                                           November 18th, 2009

I'm constantly amazed to see that I've squeezed a 2 mile walk/jog each day even on days when the time keeps ticking away to that midnight hour and I just don't think I can manage to get on that treadmill versus going to bed :)

I walk/jogged 2 miles on the treadmill in 38 minutes tonight starting at 9:15pm while everyone else was in bed except the 18 month old who decided he wanted to be awake so I put him in the walker and had to get off the treadmill periodically to get him a toy to play with and something to munch on. Being interrupted all the time isn't something I really enjoy but apparently it's a way of life.

Water consumption: 64 ozs.

Here's my menu of what I consumed today as promised :)
-1/2 cup oatmeal w/buttter, sugar, cinnamon, 277 calores, 25 fat calories
-1 Braeburn apple, 80 calories, 0 fat calories
-1 Cedar Lane Three layer Enchilada Pie, Gluten free  430 calories, 120 fat calories
-1cup lowfat vanilla yogurt, 250 calories, 25 fat calories
-3 Honey BBQ Glazed Wings, 180 calories, 100 fat calories
-2 slices whole wheat toast w/butter & honey, 360 calories
-1 orange, 85 calories, 0 fat calories
-1 cup tuna/chicken spaghetti w/ 1 Tbsp. sour cream on top, 300 calories
-1 slice homemade banana bread, 230 calories, 3 fat calories

Approximate Total: 2,192 calories, 273 fat calories
Apparently my calorie intake daily is 2,000 if I want to achieve 135 lbs. w/30 minute exercise daily.

Found a Great website for calorie counting :)  http://www.livestrong.com/  I'm sure most of you have already heard of it but I hadn't :)  Very Awesome website for people who are trying to live healthy!

Totoal: 98.3
Run on my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment