Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day 195 (165 days to go)

Hi,                          Thursday, April 22nd, 2010

Oh yeah! I got a 10K in before breakfast :) My cousin Roxy reminded me to use the incline on the treadmill :) so I raised it as high as it would go and walked it at a 3.2 for 1 full mile. I was ready for my incline to be over at the .75 mark :) At the halfway mark of 6.4 miles I did the maximum incline again for 1 mile at 3.2 and it was tough. Everything else I mostly walked 3.5 for 1 lap and then 5.0 for 1 lap for a time of 1 hr. 41:30

I burned 950 calories and my breakfast was only 300 calories :)  Who knows I may get some more miles in before the day ends :)

Well, apparently a 10K is only 6.2 miles so I did .2 more, oops, my bad :)

I did have 4 more miles in me this evening so I got back on the treadmill and did it :) I put my treadmill outside and got to watch all the funny people driving by who apparently don't see me :) I walked mostly at a 3.5 speed.

Total: 196 Miles!

No comments:

Post a Comment