Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Day 53 (312 days to go)

Hi  :)                                Tuesday, December 1st, 2009

Well, I did it again :) woke up at 5:00am after going to bed 2 days in a row at 9:00pm :) and now I'm getting ready to go to bed again by 9:00pm :) This is working!!!

I did my 2 miles on the treadmill this morning.  I stopped by Rite Aid to try out Jillian's Calorie Burner capsules.  It says to take 2, 15 minutes before your meal so I did but it made my heart race kind of fast so I tried taking just 1 tonight before dinner.  I'll experiment with it and hopefully it will help keep the fat burning and keep me on track with what I'm already doing. I thought I was looking for a shake but maybe I was wrong.

I got my refill on Alkaline water today from my good friends at http://www.coloncarepdx.com/
We like to call it "Magic Water" It really makes drinking water so good :)


Total: 117 Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment