Thursday, November 26, 2009

Day 48 (317 days to go)

Happy Thanksgiving to All!            Thursday, November 26th, 2009

I had a lazy, relaxing day with NO exercise. I don't know if this is a good thing but it's happened anyway and I'm starting to get a clear picture that unless I get to bed by 9:00 to get up at 5:00 and get my exercise in, it's next to impossible to find the motivation to exercise.  I've been doing it but it feels like I've been doing the impossible and how long can someone keep up the impossible?

I checked out the advice someone gave me of Weight Watchers today and found out that there is a lot of support for it in my area and if I can find a decent emphasis on the vegetarian way of eating the Weight Watchers way then I'll jump in :)  It costs $35-40 a month for a membership which is what I'll need with 80 lbs. to lose. I'm also considering more options on physical exercise because walking on the treadmill just isn't giving me enough calorie burn.  I need more bang for my buck until I can get this weight off and focus on my running abilities.  It feels like I'll never get to my marathon running abilities at the rate I'm going so I need to change things up a bit. 

I'm still looking for those angels :) I found a couple but I need a whole lot more :)

Lots of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment