Saturday, November 14, 2009

Day 36 ( 329 days to go)

Hello all,                                                November 14th, 2009

I'm happy to say that I walked/jogged 10 miles today!  Thanks so much to my husband for watching the kids :) 

I left the house around 12:30pm with a specific route planned out along the sidewalks, knowing that I wanted to walk more then the 4.9 miles I walked on Thursday and hopefully twice that.  It took me 3 hours to get home and after crashing and re-energizing, I took the car out to track how many miles I went.  It was exactly 9 miles so I marched straight in the house and walked an extra mile on the treadmill to make it a 10 :)  It would have bothered me all night to know I was that close.

Total: 90.3 miles
Run on my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment