Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Day 25 (340 days to go)

Hello all,

I look back on 11 years of my life of gaining weight and not finding a way to exercise each day and I am sad that I couldn't figure it out and make it happen. I would have never guessed that staying fit would be so hard to maintain after getting married and having kids. Learning how to maintain myself while building new relationships has been almost the most difficult thing I've had to learn so far.

Anyway, I got my 2 miles in this morning but barely.  I've been too busy in my personal life lately and with going to bed around 10:30 just made me too sleepy to jump up and hit that treadmill this morning.

Every day is getting a little easier and I know that another month of this and I'm going to start feeling pretty happy with myself :)

Deciding to exercise Every Day and not just 5 or 6 days a week has been the best decision I've made in a very long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment