Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Day 12 (353 days to go)

Hello all,

Today was mostly a grumpy day and so I could tell that I was going to need to force an exercise out of me :)  Around 2:30 I jumped on the treadmill w/ my 3# hand weights and did my minimum of 2 miles in 40 minutes while I fumed over what was going on in my head. Did I mention I was feeling grumpy? :) ha ha  Well, it's a good thing I have a workout to do every day for instances like this or else I'd have to go off on somebody. Just to be sure, it didn't have anything to do with my husband or kids thankfully :)

I wonder if everyone has that one person in their life that just grates them no-matter how much you try to ignore the way they make you feel?

On a happier note :) I got to do my pre-buy from the consignment sale and at the end of the day I noticed that with $400 of my stuff in inventory, $59.50 sold, Yay! I spent $118 at the consignment tonight and feel very happy with what I got to buy :) For those of you might wonder what I'm talking about, go check it out  http://www.bbdsale.com/
It only happens two times a year!

Love you all!  Hope you're having happy workouts :) Don't worry about the stinker days, they will pass!

No comments:

Post a Comment